What is hosting?
To choose your preferred type of hosting, the first thing you have to do is review the following aspects of your proposal:
- Required disk space;
- Number of data bases required;
- Number of domain names and sub-domains required;
- Statistics on your site's performance;
- Supported traffic;
cdrom and its partners host your data on servers situated in our data centre in Le Noirmont. For further information about hosting, please contact us directly so that we can advise you of your choices.
What is a virtual server?
A virtual server (virtual machine) involves defining the individual settings of a machine and installing the software/programmes of your choice on it. This solution is the best one for projects requiring high levels of personalisation.
This virtualisation process enables one or more operating systems to function on more or more computers.
Our partners’ services
To meet your requirements and provide you with an effective everyday service, cdrom and its partners ensure that you are provided with the following services:
- High availability of the servers;
- Guaranteed performance and availability (service level agreement - SLA);
- Large bandwidth: 300 Mbits/s symmetric, shared and redundant (optional power increase on demand).
To guarantee the security and continuity of all of your data, cdrom and its partners can offer you a regular back-up service for your website, databases and all ‘remote back-up’ data.
For further information about our partners’ different services, please ask them to for a comprehensive and personalised offer.